Sometimes it's hard to stay up to date - if you see strange behavior in your workflow, maybe it's just that you are using an outdated version of the application.
Your browser is normally taking care of the cache and updates to the latest application version automatically, but sometimes this can fail. Here's an easy walk-through for you to ensure you are on the cutting edge!
This guide assumes you are using the Latest Version of Google Chrome. To make sure this is the case:
- At the top right, click More .
- Click Help > About Google Chrome.
- Click Update Google Chrome.
- Important: If you can't find this button, you're on the latest version.
- Open and Login to your Navigating.art Platform Instance. This is usually reachable at https://<customer>.navigating.art/
- In Chrome, select View > Developer > Developer Tools (or press Option + ⌘ + J on macOS, or Shift + CTRL + J on Windows/Linux)
- In the newly opened window, select Application > Storage and click Clear site data
- Right-click the Refresh Button and select Empty cache and hard reload