If your trusted workflow shows unexpected behavior or errors, you might see an outdated version of the platform. Try these tips to stay up with the newest version of the Navigating.art platform.
1. Check your browser and its version
The Navigating.art platform is optimized for Google Chrome. We recommend keeping your browser updated to the latest version. Here's how to do so.
- At the top right of the window, click More.
- Click Help > About Google Chrome.
- Click Update Google Chrome.
Your version of Chrome might be even simpler. Click in the top right corner.
2. Refresh your browser tab
This simple trick can resolve more issues than you might think. Here are four ways to refresh your browser tab. (You only need to use one of them, but feel free to try them all out and discover which is easiest for you.)
- Click on the refresh symbol near the URL address line
- Right-click your mouse and select Refresh
- Keyboard shortcut on a Mac: cmd ⌘ + R
- Keyboard shortcut on Windows: ctrl + R
3. Empty your browser cache
Your browser normally takes care of the cache and automatically updates to the latest version of the Navigating.art. But, sometimes, this requires your input. Here's how to do so.
- Open and login to your Navigating.art platform. The login form is usually reachable at https://<customer>.navigating.art/
- In Chrome, select View > Developer > Developer Tools (or press Option + ⌘ + J on macOS, or Shift + CTRL + J on Windows/Linux)
- In the newly opened window, select Application > Storage and click Clear site data
- Right-click Refresh and select Empty cache and hard reload
If these fixes to your browser don’t solve the unusual behavior, send us a note. We’ll be happy to help you get back to your workflow.
Last updated: October 23, 2023