Reports provide an overview of the data for quality checks. With this feature we provide you with a solution for generating specific information for several auctions pulled together for review in the form of a report.
Continuing with our goal to provide you with more and more autonomy to manage your data, we have added the ability to create customized reports in the Auctions overview. Similar to the customized reports in Artworks and Publications, several Auction entities can be selected and different pre-selected data can be added in order to obtain a report in table format with the necessary data that can be downloaded as CSV for further manipulation and combination with other reports.
This is how it works:
1. Go to the Auctions section. Click on Create on the right. By hovering on Create Report, you will be offered the possibility to click on Customized and by doing so creating such a report.
2. Upon selection, all Auction entities are selectable. You can select one by one or select / deselect all from the current page through the navigation bar. Confirm your choice by clicking on Customize report in the bottom right corner.
3. Once the entities have been selected, a menu of options to add and sort data are displayed to create the perfect report!
4. Additionally Auction details can be added. They include: Auction house / City / Date / ID / Linked Publication ID / and Linked Publication Title. The latter in relation to the Sales Catalogue that can be connected to the Auction.
5. Lastly, more Additional information can be added, including the usual: Visibility status / Editorial status / Marked as / Created by and date / Last modified by and date as well as the Internal links to access the entity in our Archiving and Cataloguing solution. After adding all the information you want, click on Create Report.
6. Finally, the report is displayed in HTML format but can be downloaded as CSV to be further worked by you.