This tutorial demonstrates how to complete auction entries by adding sales catalogues.
The publication entry for the catalogue you want to link to the auction should be created before following this tutorial. If you haven’t done this yet, take a look at How to create a publication record and How to link scans to a publication entry.
- Go to the auction entry. Click + Add Catalogue.
- A dialog opens. Use the search filters to find the correct publication entry and select it by clicking it. Click Select to link the selected publication to the auction entry.
- The sales catalogue is now visible in the auction’s entry.
- To remove the link of the publication from the auction entry, click the bin icon. To exchange the linked publication, click the arrows below the catalogue’s preview image.
- Hover over the catalogue's preview image and click View Catalogue to view the publication.