This article explains how to link an exhibition catalogue to the corresponding exhibition in four steps.
The publication entry for the catalogue you want to link to the auction should be created before following this tutorial. Take a look at How to create a publication record and How to link scans to a publication entry to learn how.
- Go to the exhibition entry. Click + Add Catalogue.
- A dialog opens. Use the search filters to find the correct publication entry and select it by clicking it. Click Select to link the selected publication to the exhibition entry.
- The exhibition catalogue is now visible in the exhibition entry.
- To remove the link of the publication from the exhibition entry, click the bin icon. To exchange the linked publication, click the arrows below the catalogue’s preview image.
- Hover over the catalogue's preview image and click View Catalogue to view the publication.