You can complete your publication entries by linking them to an archive source. Here you will learn step by step how to do so.
- Open the Publication entry. You will see a box with a label Link Scans.
2. Click on Link Scans. An overlay to select the archive resource will be displayed. Select the archive resource you want to link to the publication.
3. After selecting the resource, the overlay will display the media images contained by the archival resource. You can either:
- Select an image to set as the preview image for the publication by checking the box of the chosen image and clicking on Select or
- Select to skip the step and set the preview image later
4. Once you set up the link to the archive resource as well as the preview image you will get a notification that changes have been saved. Additionally you will see the name of the resource in the Link Scans box and the preview image displayed.
Great, we're all set for now!
For further steps take a look at the following articles: