This article explains how to manage artwork preview images. Learn how to change their order, change the primary image, add more preview images, and delete those no longer needed.
- Open the artwork entry.
- Click Edit preview images below the preview image.
- A dialog opens. Change the order of the images by dragging the single images to another position.
- Replace the current primary image by dragging another image to the first position. The image at the top is now marked as primary.
- To add more preview images, click + Add. Then follow steps three to six described in How to set an artwork preview image.
- Click the bin icon next to an image to delete it. The primary preview image cannot be deleted. To change the primary image, replace it by setting another image as the primary preview image. Then delete the former primary preview image by clicking on the bin icon.
- Click Close in the bottom right corner to return to the artwork entry.