This article explains how to manage artwork preview images. Learn how to change their order, change the primary image, add more preview images, and delete ones you no longer need.
A picture is worth a thousand words! Having multiple preview images for an artwork entry allows you to give more additional visual information, for example to show details of signatures and other markings or include framed reproduction or installation shots.
To manage an artwork's preview image, you can easily choose multiple images from the artwork dossier and put them in your preferred the order, and of course add or remove those images whenever needed.
If you haven't yet uploaded images to the artwork dossier, start with the tutorial about uploading artwork images.
How to manage artwork preview images
- Open the artwork entry.
- Click Edit preview images below the preview image.
- A dialog opens. Change the order of the images by dragging the single images to another position.
- Replace the current primary image by dragging another image to the first position. The image at the top is now marked as primary.
- To add more preview images, click + Add. Then follow steps three to six described in How to set an artwork preview image.
- Click the bin icon next to an image to delete it. The primary preview image can't be deleted. To change the primary image, replace it by setting another image as the primary preview image. Then delete the former primary preview image by clicking on the bin icon.
- Click Close in the bottom right corner to return to the artwork entry.
Last updated: August 25, 2023