Our development choices are based on your feedback
Navigating.art develops software for a highly specialized niche. Therefore we rely on experts of this field – our users – to press us on the issues that influence their work and give us feedback on what matters most.
If you have a technical issue that is causing you difficulty in using the platform, please keep contacting our support team. Check out this article to learn how to provide enough information in case you’re dealing with a technical issue: How can I provide more detailed debug information for a support request?
To make it easier for you to provide feedback for product improvement, we have set up a feedback platform where our customers can submit suggestions.
If you have ideas for product improvement, just follow these steps:
- Access our feedback platform via https://feedback.navigating.art/
- There you will see the roadmap with three different categories of feedback: planned, in progress and complete.
- Click on "Navigating.art Product Ideas" to see the existing feedback ideas and check if another customer has already submitted your idea.
- To submit your feedback, fill in the respective box on the left side of the page. Select a category from the drop-down menu.
Usability includes any ideas for making the platform easier to use. This might include implementing drag and drop menus or the organization of fields on a specific page.Data and fields. Use this category when you have data that doesn’t fit into an existing field.
Rendering. We follow the CMoS. However, there might be data that is not rendered that you wish to render.
New functionality includes any ideas about features or tools that don't exist yet.
Standards compliance. We work hard to meet the CMoS standard, but the standard is fuzzy in some areas. If you notice we could improve compliance or clarify a standard, please let us know.
Uncategorized. Select this category if your feedback doesn’t fall within any of the above mentioned categories.
- Fill in the title and the details of your feedback. The more precise information you provide, the better we can understand your idea and start working on it. Ideally, feature requests should describe:
- The part of the platform impacted, such as the archive search, artwork edit view or agent selection
- The task you need to fulfil and ideal scenarios to do so
- Any problems you are facing trying to manage this task right now
- While you enter your feedback, similar ideas will show up on the right side of the page. If you notice that a similar feedback has already been submitted, you can either vote for that idea by clicking on the up-arrow next to the feedback entry or open the corresponding entry and add your idea as a comment.
- You can add screenshots via the picture icon on the left.
- Once you entered all the information, click on “submit idea”.
We always appreciate your feedback
The best part: you don’t pay for additional development costs! New features and improvements will be rolled out to all our clients.The community will benefit from the combined expertise and effort of our clients' feedback.