Obsolete, unnecessary, and duplicate entries can be hidden from the interface. Hidden entries remain available and can be retrieved at any time. This article explains how it works with just a few clicks.
In this article:
Archive an entry
- Open the entry you want to archive by clicking the edit button.
- On the bottom left is an action bar to manage visibility and status settings.
- Click the three-dot-icon. Select Archive from the drop-down menu.
- The entry is now marked as ARCHIVED in the menu and hidden from the interface.
- To guarantee future access to the entry,save the entrie’s number, which is visible in the URL. You will need it to unarchive the entry.
Unarchive an entry
- Open the archived entry by entering the entry’s URL (see above).
- Click the three-dots-icon in the bottom-left menu and select Unarchive from the drop-down menu.
- The entry is now unarchived and visible in the interface.