Let's have a look at how you can create a publication record to create the base for the bibliography of your artworks.
1. Go to the Publications section in the main menu.
2. Click on Create.
3. Click on Create Publication.
4. Enter the title of the publication in the Title field.
5. Enter the type of publication in the Type * field by selecting from the dropdown menu.
6. Click on Save.
7. After clicking on Save, the newly created entry of your publication will appear. Here you have a variety of options to add data - first of all the date as well as other main data such as Volume nuber, Issue number, Series and Edition.
- Parent publication (e.g. a magazine which includes the article at hand)
Good job, now you know how to create a publication entry with Navigating.art!